Another DIVE Shop closes it's doors. :(

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Adios Barry. A great store. I lived in Redondo Beach for several years. Took Classes and went on weekend boat classes with Barry
and his very nice crew. Sad to see this fine store close.

This is so sad. It has been my LDS for a while now.

Was my local LDS for several years as well. Fun diving with this historic store:
Sea d Sea Inc..jpg

Drat! I only visited the store a couple of times during a trip down to L.A., but they instantly treated me as a valued customer and friend.

So sad.

The moment I walked into Sea'D Sea, it became LDS. I will visit today, and perhaps options are still on the table.

Is this an Opportunity?

Maybe a few local divers can buy the store and keep it alive. Hire Berry as a PT consultant, this will help the customer base learn the new team while keeping the face of the existing in place.

Barry says he is ready to retire. He says he has a couple of potential buyers. I'm not sure what the market looks like in that area, but SoCal could sure use a DRIS-style store! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom