http://www.diveheart.org/

Please Help Us Reach Our Goal To Support REEF Interns

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
[h=2]Please Help Us Reach Our Goal To Support REEF Interns[/h]By Paul Humann, REEF Co-Founder and Chairman of the Board

Five days remain in our fundraising campaign to raise $10,000 for our REEF Marine Conservation Internship Program, and we are only halfway there! Help us reach our goal by donating today. Please consider supporting these enthusiastic young professionals as they gain critical career skills and provide REEF with invaluable program support. Although less known, the REEF Marine Conservation Internship Program is one of our most successful endeavors. Our interns are involved in many aspects in the day-to-day running of REEF, and many have gone on to work in academia, at government agencies, or for other ocean conservation non-profits. Your donation will help sponsor an intern, covering living expenses, mentoring and training, and diving opportunities during their four-month experience. To those who have donated already, thank you for making such a tremendous impact on the future of REEF’s interns and aspiring marine conservationists.

I have had the privilege of meeting and working with many of these interns over the past 2 years. I am proud to have some of them as students and watch their growth as divers and scientists. I have also gotten to work with former REEF interns who have gone on to bigger and better things and are now working within the community, some for diving ops and some in other scientific arenas, such as Coral Restoration Foundation.
They are fun, funny, smart, diverse, and creative young divers passionate about our oceans. If you are ever visiting Key Largo, please stop by the REEF offices to meet some of them (and they've got a store of REEF Fish ID materials worldwide, lionfish hunting gear, etc.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom