March 2014 on Roatan --- who'll be there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VicScubaVentures

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So, let's start a "roll call" for anyone going to do some Roatan diving in March 2014.

I'll start.

VicScubaVentures (Craig) Reef House Resort March 8 - 22 :)

Last edited:
So, let's start a "roll call" for anyone going to do some Roatan diving in March 2013.

I'll start.

VicScubaVentures (Craig) Reef House Resort March 8 - 22 :)

Ok, A few problems here, your topic say's 2014, your post say's 2013 which is done, Problem is, I have heard, though not assured, that Roatan will be closing next march for a few weeks before Semana Santa

Ok, A few problems here, your topic say's 2014, your post say's 2013 which is done, Problem is, I have heard, though not assured, that Roatan will be closing next march for a few weeks before Semana Santa

Arrrgh. Thanks RTBDiver. The trip is in fact for March 2014. Have fixed my earlier posting .... this is the maximum extent of my mental capabilities today. Maybe a good thing that Roatan is closing for a few weeks prior to Easter. I'm friendly, just not too bright some days.

March 2014

bbarada: Mar 1-8 CoCo View
vicscubaventures: Mar 8-22 Reef House

Back
Top Bottom