75% OFF! Scubapro 5/4mm C-Zip EverFlex Steamer!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

beaverdivers

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
75% OFF!
Scubapro 5/4mm C-Zip EverFlex Steamer.
SCUBAboard Price $99.00!
BUY Now!
or you can give Danny a call at Beaver Divers (970)949-1012 to place your order.

Last edited:
Wish you were offering this deal in a women's suit. My husband has this one and LOVES it; I would have bought it at the recent ScubaPro Pro's promotional night, but they didn't offer it, either.

At this time we can get you women's 5mm C-Zip's as well. They are going fast. Give me a call at 970-949-1012 or PM me if you are interested.

Wish you were offering this deal in a women's suit. My husband has this one and LOVES it;
At this moment, Women's C-Zip 5/4 Everflex Steamer available:

XS, Small, Med., Large & X-Large.

Men's Small & ML.

Please call (970) 949-1012 Now, to place your order.

would this be too warm for places like Hawaii or Thailand?
I don't think I am ever too warm in a 5mm, but it depends on the person. Also, time of year plays a factor. Hawaii can be down right chilly in Jan.

Thailand is on the warmer side, but my wife would be very happy wearing a 5/4mm.

I recommend taking two suits of different thickness, so you have a dry suit to put on for the next dive. Also, you can start the day w/ a thinner suit and then go to your thicker suit.

mens ml or u meant mt size? i dont see mens ml size in size chart on sp website

Correct, MT; It was called ML in the past.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom