CocoView Resort, here we come!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robint

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Booked the air today (had some United vouchers we had to use) so now just waiting to get confirmation back from IslandDreams for our room. Will be headed to CCV last week of June. Woo HOOO !!!!

I was showing my GF the pictures last night you posted and she is ready and excited to start her OW and get to CCV. Thanks for your help and have a great time. :D

yes, there will be videos !!! Plus Ron has a dslr camera this time, so he will be shooting til his fingers bleed. :D

oldbear --- you are welcome. Here's a little something to enjoy:

CCV_sunrise065.jpg

sunrise........... really rough water! LOL

another sunrise, from our room upstairs oceanfront
CCV_sunrise227.jpg

shore divers coming back in
CCV_shorediving182.jpg

one of several seahorses we found out at the dropoff dive
20Nov08_Seahorse072.jpg

Glad to hear you got all your medical paperwork stuff straightened out! I've heard nothing but great things about CocoView.

Congrats!

I just received (and watched) their promo dvd yesterday, and I'm setting up a cocoview savings account right now, lol. Trying to make it happen in 2014.

I did double check, and I have enough points on my card for 1 1/2 of the airfare (myself and my son) and by then, I may well have it all taken care of.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom