TDI Trimix Class August 2-7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sigmund Seamonster

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
DATES: AUGUST 2-7.
TIME: 0800-1900
COST: $1500
EXPENSES: $1000-1200 (charters, pool and breathing gas)
INSTRUCTOR EXPENSES: Students split instructors expenses ($400-600).

TDI TRIMIX course is designed to train divers for technical diving and the use of different breathing and decompression mixtures and includes TDI advanced nitrox, decompression procedures and trimix certifications and spans over 6 full days.

Trimix training focuses on expanding the basic skills learned in the TDI Intro to Tech or GUE Fundamentals course (or similar), and is designed to prepare students for safe technical diving by incorporating realistic diving scenario solutions and increasing awareness of the thinking diver for more challenging diving.

Students will be trained in:
the use of double tanks/cylinders and in the potential failure problems associated with them;
the use of Nitrox for accelerated and general decompression strategies;
the use of Helium to minimize narcosis; and
the applications of single decompression stage diving, with respect to decompression procedures.

The class will focus on nitrox and Trimix as breathing gases for dives down to 170 feet/51 meters, and is a great way for divers to build their technical diving experience.

Attachments

• friendship bow cream.jpg
    friendship bow cream.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 90
Is Jo the instructor or just the marketing photographer? :wink:

I am intrested in this class but had a quick question. I see it includes the TDI Adv. Nitrox class. I have already taken this course. Is the price any cheaper since I dont need to get the Adv. Nitrox cert?

Back
Top Bottom