How to mount an Ikelite flexarm to a non-Ikelite handle?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

John Gulliver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi,
Is there an adapter for mounting a Pro-2800 LED with a flexarm to a non-Ikelite handle or tray with a standard M8 threaded hole?
Regards,
John

---------- Post added May 26th, 2013 at 09:23 PM ----------

Sorry, I meant the Pro V-8 LED, but I guess it's the same flexarm. It also occurred to me that the bolt may be loose and not, as I assumed, an integral part of the popbead, in which case it would just be a matter of replacing it with an M8 bolt, of course.

Last edited:
Hi,
Is there an adapter for mounting a Pro-2800 LED with a flexarm to a non-Ikelite handle or tray with a standard M8 threaded hole?
Regards,
John

---------- Post added May 26th, 2013 at 09:23 PM ----------

Sorry, I meant the Pro V-8 LED, but I guess it's the same flexarm. It also occurred to me that the bolt may be loose and not, as I assumed, an integral part of the popbead, in which case it would just be a matter of replacing it with an M8 bolt, of course.

John,

Sorry, but we don't offer adapters for aftermarket handles. We have 9573.1 adapter (1.1" ball) for Ikelite handles which secures to an Ikelite handle with either a 1/4-20" screw or 1/4"-20 knurled nut. The flex arm bottom pop bead then pops onto the ball.

Strobe Arm Systems

Best Regards,

Brett Foster - Ikelite

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom