Looking for dive buddies in KW area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Briteri

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
If you live in area and like to dive and wouldn't mind meeting a new dive buddy, let me know and we can go out together or as a group.

Key West is full of divers, and I have a boat, but it seems like a long way from Ontario.....

Cyber diving?

hello pegger and Briteri, i am also from Kw always looking to get out diving.

my only issue is i dont drive. but i do pay gas :D

i work odd shifts so i can dive during the week or on weekends ( when i am not on shift)

***EDIT sorry Briteri, i thought pegger started this post :p half a sleep posting is sometimes a bad thing***

Last edited:
Yes, Wookie, Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario is a long way from Key West :)

Key West is full of divers, and I have a boat, but it seems like a long way from Ontario.....

Yes, Wookie, Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario is a long way from Key West :)

Thanks for answering the question.... :D

If you live in area and like to dive and wouldn't mind meeting a new dive buddy, let me know and we can go out together or as a group.

hello pegger, i am also from Kw always looking to get out diving.

my only issue is i dont drive. but i do pay gas :D

i work odd shifts so i can dive during the week or on weekends ( when i am not on shift)

Look forward to meeting and diving with you both!!

I live in Kitchener and occassionally it happens that I would love to go diving but have nobody to go with, as my "buddy network" is at the moment rather small. If in similar situation, try me... :)

I'm in the KW area also.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom