Opinions on resorts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bkpix

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We are planning a two resort dive trip next spring. Would like some input on our choices so far. That would be 1 week at Crystal Blue in Anilo and 1 week at Atlantis in Puerto Galera.

Who likes these places and who has alternative ideas?

Thanks for your help.

Rather an oldish thread, but no one has replied/helped out, so:

I've stayed at Crystal Blue at Anilao and can recommend it. Dive operation was good, gear washing facilities and camera stations were excellent, as were the dive guides. Had to change my first room since the a/c wasn't working and a few people in the group (myself included) had hot water problems. Food was great. Family run operation and honesty was amazing - we left computers/cameras lying around the common areas while we were out diving without problems. Mike Bartick, the resident dive operations chief, is a real class act, a renown photographer in his own right, and he is always extremely helpful.

I have not stayed at Atlantis in Puerto Galera, but I've heard it is good. I don't know if you are looking for peace and quiet, but I think PG may be a party place. (But then, you're from Vegas....:wink:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom