Roatan - Cocoview March 2013 Trip Photo Album

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are several absolutely stunning photos there! Thank you for sharing. Particluarly like your black background (fast shutter) images.
Have to ask .... what lens are you shooting the macro stuff with, on which body, and with which strobes?

I'm T-minus 203 days until my 2 week Roatan trip, you've got me dreaming already. There goes productivity for the day.

C.

Great pics! Getting me even more excited for my trip!

---------- Post added June 10th, 2013 at 02:59 PM ----------

I'm T-minus 203 days until my 2 week Roatan trip, you've got me dreaming already. There goes productivity for the day.

C.

My thoughts exactly! Almost a year until my trip! These are great pics to get me dreaming......

How many divers paddle right by things like those Wire Coral Shrimp and then complain that there was nothing to see? It's obvious that you "go slow, Seymour".

Nice stuff.

Oustanding Macro!! All the shots are superb but I especially love the macro. What is that in pic number 3485 (last photo in row 5) and number 3487 (first photo in row 6) and how big is this guy? I need to look for him in August. Also liked your close up of the green moray. Nice job!

---------- Post added June 10th, 2013 at 05:50 PM ----------

What is that in pic number 3485 (last photo in row 5) and number 3487 (first photo in row 6) and how big is this guy?

Ok never mind. I see that is the mantis shrimp Robin was referring to above. Should have just looked in my Humann book first.

Awesome photos! I'm impressed that you even saw most that macro stuff little alone getting pictures of it!

Hi Darren (and Kim),

Sorry we missed you guys this year. We were there again in March as well but a little earlier vs. last year (March 9-16). Fantastic images - thanks for sharing!!!

All the best,

Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom