San Diego 6/21-6/23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pocky21

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi folks!

My dive buddy and I will be in SD this Friday thru Sunday and we're looking to get out with some locals to make the most of our trip. We've booked on the Marissa's Friday AM boat and Waterhorse's Sat. PM boat, and would like to fill in the gaps or at least meet some fellow SB'ers out there!

If anybody is going out to La Jolla on Saturday morning and wouldn't mind a couple tag-alongs, we'd love to join you. We're staying close to Mission Bay so if anybody can recommend a shore entry around there or Pt. Loma, or if somebody is taking a boat out we don't mind pitching a bit for gas either. We're very flexible so long as we can get back in time to make our charters.

We're both able-bodied young guys, used to the cold and muck. I've been out on the Humboldt twice, but haven't had the chance to see the kelp yet - really hoping to change that on this trip!

Oh man, that sounds amazing - but it might return a little bit late for the drive back. Let me run it by my buddy.

If anybody else is doing something Sunday morning (getting back in town before 1-2ish), we can certainly swing it. Anybody have a private boat and want to run the Kelp beds?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom