EEZYCUT Trilobite - $1 shipping (US) to celebrate this new addition to my lines!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Placing an initial order on Thursday June 27, 2013. I was just approved as a dealer and to celebrate I will offer $1.00 shipping anywhere in the United States and it's territories!

And $5 shipping ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD via 1st class mail. I will be bringing in all three types of sheaths but quantities will be seriously limited on this initial order. If you want a special color or sheath let me know before Thursday afternoon at 4 pm Eastern Std time.

Price on all colors is 24.95 via paypal and extra blades are 5.95 for two.Visit the EEZYCUT site for color choices at EezyCut | emergency cutting toolsEezyCut | emergency cutting tools

Extra sheaths can be ordered if you want to switch one cutter between two or more rigs without removing the sheath from the harness.

The three types of sheaths are wrist which has a narrower slot to stay on most computer straps and not shift, the std harness that will fit any 2 inch webbing, and the new flexi that is a wrap type sheath that can be mounted on any 2 inch harness without unthreading the harness. Again I am bringing a limited number of each unless you tell me you want a specific type and order before Thursday at 4 pm EST.

PayPal to jimlap212@comcast.net

Yes as long as I know what they want. I am going to order in a number of all three types just to have on hand but to guarantee say a wrist and a wrap let me know before I place the order as there is a minimum for orders. So if I run out of wrists I won't order five more units while I still have ten or twenty of the others in stock. Unless you want like five or ten of them of course.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

I'll take (2) Yellow Jackets with the sheath that fits on your dive computer. Explain how I order them please for us less than computer literate, and please don't ship until after July 5th, as I won't be around until then to get the package.

Thanks.

Pm sent with payment options and instructions.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added June 27th, 2013 at 04:26 PM ----------

Just placed the initial order of 20 units. Those of you who expressed a preference are covered and many thanks to those who prepaid!

Until I get a good idea of the most popular styles the color selection may be a little limited but I ordered to offer a good mix.

The main thing is that these work. Thanks for understanding as I work out what's best for everyone in terms of style and color.

Last edited:
Hey Jim,
I've been looking for a sheath that would allow me to mount it to the goodman handle of my DR can-lights. Have you tried any of the sheaths in that config?

I am just getting them in. The Flexi Sheath is new. I have not seen it yet but I expect them to ship to me today and should have them mid next week. Once they come in I'll see how it does on the goodman on my HID. But since it's designed to go on two to two and half inch webbing it may work but as to how well I won't know for a few days. The one that is designed for the wrist may work if you take the handle apart and slide it on. But don't quote me on that until I get the chance to actually try it. Which I will and post on how it seems to work.

These are GREAT little tools. I have had a couple for a while now and just love them.

Same here. Just put a little vaseline on the blade to keep the rust away

I usually just rinse and dry mine but then again the majority of my dives are in freshwater. Just as a more environmentally friendly thing, since vaseline is petroleum based, is use a little food grade lube. Biodegradeable and safer for the environment.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom