JVC HM550 Video Camera & JVC Underwater Enclosure Package $600

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dddriver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Purchased 1 year ago brand new. Camera from California and case from Germany as both units were discontinued. I chose over new model HM650 and JVC-300 case due to specs were not as good as this unit. Used mostly in cold water of the Pacific Northwest Canada but have used in warm blue water Jan 2012. Everything works fine and it takes fabulous video and I have made posters out of some of my pictures. I have original boxes for items. Best part about this system over other and DSLR is the compact size. Total kit is great for dive travel and will not take up a whole
JVC HM550 Camcorder - Elegant Full HD memory Everio with dual memory of 32GB internal Flash memory/SD card featuring 10.62M Back-illuminated CMOS, Real 9.3 Megapixel Stills with no interpolation, built-in Bluetooth(R) wireless technology, Advanced Image Stabilizer, "Super LoLux" for brighter shooting in low light and unique shooting functions . Upgrading to new DSLR rig so no longer needed...other than a backup. Pictures or links to e/bay ad (non commercial) - contact me. tx

• 1/2.3-inch 10.62M Back-Illuminated CMOS
  • 32GB Built-in Flash memory
  • 16x Dynamic Zoom / 200x Digital Zoom
  • Memory Card Slot for SDHC/SD
  • Remote Control provided
  • Extra 32Gb SDHC Class 10 card for total 64Gb or 6hrs continuous 1080p video
  • Shoot pictures while taking HD video
  • Two extra 2.5hr high mAh lithium ion batteries w/Charger
  • standard 45min lithium ion battery included as well
JVC WR-MG2

• Underwater Enclosure - Rated to 130ft
  • Power, Zoom, Video, Snapshot Controls