Advice Please! - Sony DSC HX50 Hosuing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi All,

For those of you with good knowledge of Ikelite, does the new Sony HX50 seem like a camera that they will manufacture a housing for in the near future?

I know they can't answer questions like this themselves - but I really want to buy the HX50. However, only if I know a housing will be available from somewhere in the near future.

Thanks!
G.

Hi All,

For those of you with good knowledge of Ikelite, does the new Sony HX50 seem like a camera that they will manufacture a housing for in the near future?

I know they can't answer questions like this themselves - but I really want to buy the HX50. However, only if I know a housing will be available from somewhere in the near future.

Thanks!
G.

G.,

An Ikelite housing is in development now for the Sony HX50. Please check back in 3-4 weeks for an update or check our website periodically: IKELITE Underwater Systems

Best Regards,

Brett Foster - Ikelite

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom