video -- diving the Prince Albert wreck at CCV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robint

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This is a compilation from 3-4 dives on the wreck. Vis can vary greatly dive to dive. We had great vis most of the dives, as you will see. I actually had 30+ minutes of footage to edit down for this, got it down to less than 6 minutes! Highlights were a queen angel and a cubera snapper, both of which gave me a show.

[vimeo]69660393[/vimeo]

you can watch this full screen, but you need to stop the video and let it load completely in order to prevent jerky playback.

robin
goPro Hero2, red filter, no lights

What did you bribe the Queen Angel with to give you that nice pose? Nice video.

That ugly old cubera video was very cool. They are normally not friendly. Do divers feed them there?

What did you bribe the Queen Angel with to give you that nice pose? Nice video.

I actually got over a minute of video of that queen angel eating, I had to cut it waaaay down for this video. I am going to make a "fishlife" video next, and will have the full clip in it. There were also a 3-some of queens on the wreck one day, but I didn't get very good video of them, they were large, medium, and small, like the 3 bears, very cool.

That ugly old cubera video was very cool. They are normally not friendly. Do divers feed them there?

He had a shark sucker on his side and wanted it off. He actually circled Ron twice while my back was turned, then came up to me and circled. He was wiggling and not happy at all, that thing really bugged him. Nice set of teeth, huh!

Very nice!

thanks... our last trip the Prince Albert had low vis every time we dived it. This trip was exact opposite. The growth on it is amazing now!

robin

Back
Top Bottom