Trilogy on Lanai?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Professor_Chaos

Registered
Reaction score
Hi SB folks -

I'm thinking about a quick trip to Lanai in August. I understand Trilogy is the only operator on the island; has anyone had experiences with them?

I have heard they are expensive, but the quote I got was only $10-$20 more than a trip from Maui.

Also, is south swell likely to be an issue? I'm particularly wondering if Manele Bay can get choppy, since the SO might be snorkeling off the beach while I'm diving - she's averse to challenging conditions.

Thanks!

Trilogy is a full-day trip from Maui to Lanai on a big cat. No scuba, snorkeling & snuba only. If the surf is up, the entry & exit can be challenging for a novice (steep beach).
It's a fun family trip, with great food.
A number of dive op's from Maui make the trip for diving. Have fun.

Whoops. I see they are related, but I see no link/mention on the Lanai tours website? Bummer- had I known I would have tried to do a dive while the others snorkeled/toured.

edit- wrong again, I see "If you're staying in Lanai, see our Lanai activities leaving directly from the island." on the website.

For what we saw, the diving looked like it would be great.

Back
Top Bottom