Diving in Picton, ON

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Alan

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Is there any shore diving in Picton/Prince Edward County area?

Also looking ofr any charter operators in Picton area. Looking to dive July 15 to 18

Ducks dive was the charter operator in Picton. I heard they closed though and I am not sure if anyone has taken over the business.

Some of the Picton wrecks are reachable from Kingston in a pinch but I suspect they may charge extra due to longer distance to get there. We did the Sheboygan out of Kingston earlier in the season.

Mat.

We did our check-out dives there. There's a shallow and unspectacular wreck right behind the Ducks Dive residence. And that's about all the info I have.

Ducks Dive is closed and for sale ....The wrecks in Picton area have not been moored , too far for us to get to from Kingston . I do go to the City of Sheboygan when the weather allows , which lately has been often :cool2:. Hope you have some great dives this season ....
Anne

Just did the Sheboygan with your charter was great long ride though but the crew is awsome and would definately dive your charter again one more trip to picton today seems always ends way too quick
great charter and crew
thanks again :)

---------- Post added August 25th, 2013 at 07:27 AM ----------

Just did the Sheboygan with your charter was great long ride though but the crew is awsome and would definately dive your charter again one more trip to picton today seems always ends way too quick
great charter and crew
thanks again :)

Thank you ! I wish some of these wrecks were closer for us ..... It is not Roataan , but they are one of a kind
:cool2:
---------- Post added August 25th, 2013 at 07:27 AM ----------

great charter and crew
thanks again :)[/QUOTE]

Coral in roataan is awesome sealife even better would definately dive there again as well as kingston thanks for a great weekend anne great crew:)

Back
Top Bottom