morrison quarry Toyota MR2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pheel

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello all,

I have been there a few time but never been able to locate the MR2. Can someone tell me where it is?

Thanks!

pheel

If I remember well it is on the left side of the beach in about 110 feet of water. So your best bet is to swim clockwise from the beach and go deep. Last time I saw it we had 50 feet viz so it was easy to spot.

You are not mistaken it with the suzuki swift? Which is also on the left

I think you are right, I don't remember wich is where. One way to find the other car is to go to the submarine, drop down to 100 feet more or less, you'll see the conveyor down the way. You head to the right, at one point you will see a white nylon guideline (it was still there in april), follow it in the opposite direction from shore. I'm not sure if it starts before or after the kitchen, but by following this line I saw a car a couple times in about 105 feet. It's the best I can remember, good luck!

Back
Top Bottom