Need hunting buddies.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

socaldiver33

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Looking for buddy's to hunt and spearfish with. I live in santa clarita California. Im new to spearfishing and I have no dive buddies that are interested in hunting. Anybody out there need a friend?

I'm not from your area but I saw your post in the list of new postings. Just wanted to let you know you're going to have a BLAST spearfishing! I've been doing it for over 10 years and it never gets old (not to mention seafood doesn't get fresher than that). What kind of gun do you have?

I'm actually interested in learning myself. I'm over near Pasadena.
well we can learn together i have a gun and a really good how to spear fishing dvd. and I have even been out a few times even got me a fish already. you could call me any time if you want send me a pm and ill give you my info.

---------- Post added July 9th, 2013 at 10:21 PM ----------

I'm not from your area but I saw your post in the list of new postings. Just wanted to let you know you're going to have a BLAST spearfishing! I've been doing it for over 10 years and it never gets old (not to mention seafood doesn't get fresher than that). What kind of gun do you have?
right now I just have a jbl elite sawed off magnum

hey socaldiver33, check out Hardcorediveteam.com or facebook hardcorediveteam. What we got is the best free of cost dives around. there's multiple admins to our sites, and recently there's been a cost to dive trip plans coming up...I wouldn't pay for that, unless you got plenty of money. We hunt everywhere that no one else hunts! Local inshore and semi offshore. We're pretty hardcore about it. And we get major fish all the time. I was just employed as a DM, Deckhand, First Mate, fishing constantly. Had a good time! My captain is going to be away for a month, I might be able to get his boat to do the trips. He's also someone who charges to dive. We don't. You can also find us on Divebuddy.com but the facebook is the most updated site. You can only join our webpage Hardcorediveteam.com by invite. Thanks, you'll be very happy to get the deals we get. No one else gets them!!

Nice! JBL makes great spearguns. Mares does too. I've been using a Mares Mini Sten pneumatic for 10 years now and haven't had a single problem with it. Great for popping small and large mouth bass. They make the sten in larger sizes depending on what you're looking for. Welcome to the wonderful world of spearfishing! Hope you get some good ones!

Let me know if you ever want to dive Orange County. I'm always looking for new spearo buddies. I usually go freediving, so I can spend more time in the water, but I have a full SCUBA set too.

im interested i just dont get down to orange county very often. I really want to learn to free dive and hunt that way if your ever coming down my way hit me up and well go.

Will do. I have a spot around Redondo that I want to check out sometime in the next couple weeks. PM me if you want to set up something.

Hey guys! I'm completely new to the whole sport and was looking for some buddies that are willing to help teach a new guy the ins and outs of spear fishing! I'm in orange county and working my way to getting my certifications, but giving a shot at spearfishing and free diving while I wait for my PADI classes. I just want to be in the water!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom