Light & Motion Stingray Video Housing W/ Lights & Travel Case

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beauwoods

New
Reaction score
For sale - Light and Motion Stingray housing. The perfect addition to your other scuba gear! Now you can show your family what you see on your dives! Comes with the Light & Motion Travel Package as well which is excellent for traveling on a plane as well. This housing I was told is for use with a Sony VX1000 DV Camcorder Everything is in like new condition [FONT=verdana, arial, sans-serif]and works. This housing has been on on maybe 8 dives from previous owner. I acquired it as payment for a debt that was owed. Debt was $2,000 but will sell this setup for $1800 OBO. Thats at least a $200 dollar loss for me, but I probably will never use it as I live in Arizona where there is no water :)[/FONT]

Stingray Housing is listed for $2600

Housing and accessories include

Light and Motion Stingray housing ($1499)
Full color 3" LCD monitor back for viewing your videos while filming. ($400)
normal back for viewing your videos through the camcorders view finder
Light and Motion Dive Lights ($199)
Dive Light Mounting Arms ($20)
Dive Light battery pack & charging cord ($40)
Extra lens for Stingray Housing ($60)
Flip up red color filter inside housing for more vivid & colorful underwater shots.

Save money with this like new unit. A great addition to any divers gear. For information or to make an offer email Beauwoods@hotmail.com with the title of this post as the subject line of the email.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_0970.jpg
    IMG_0970.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0968.jpg
    IMG_0968.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0971.jpg
    IMG_0971.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 43
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/