Seadoo supercharged cutting out

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wpbuntin

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a seadoo supercharged that has been working fine for two years. Recently it started cutting out(prop would spin for a few seconds then stop). In the past that was a battery issue and I would recharge. Kept cutting out after battery recharge. So I bought two new batteries, charged them and the same thing happened. So I bought a new charger. Still the same thing happened. So I opened it up and saw water in the electric area. Ordered a new circuit board and replaced old one. Still cutting out. I cannot get it to keep running for more than a few seconds at a time. I used a magnet to check to make sure it was not a connection problem between the magnet and the electric circuit. Kept cutting out. What do I do now? I have spent more on parts than the thing is worth.

Wp-

I own a VS supercharged Plus as well. I think I'm going to have to replace my circuit board. Did you replace the circuit board yourself? If so, how did you get the battery tray to pop out of the shell? I've loosened all 4 screws at the bottom of my battery tray, but can't seem to get the tray to slide out.

Thanks
Kevin
Saratoga County NY

It has suction like the top chamber. You need to just give it a good pull. I replaced the circuit board and it did not help. It still cuts out. I have replaced everything and have no idea what to do now.

Back
Top Bottom