Warranty question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oreocookie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I bought a Veo 3.0 in July '11, which was replaced under warranty this past May. Does the 2 year warranty period apply only from the original purchase date (which would have had it expire last Friday) or does the replacement come with a new 2 year warranty period? I don't expect the new computer to go bust as well, but just curious on what happens if it does.

I believe it's a new warranty period of one year from time of warranty work/replacement.

What kind of problems did you have? I just bought 2 Veo3.0's too. Couldn't pass up the sale on leisurepro, $270 right now.

The contacts for H2O activation got funky, so on my last trip, after the 24hr no fly countdown, it turned off and turned itself back on again, then off and back on again every 2 hours for almost another 24hrs. Putting my thumb against the data port contacts would also turn it on (though it didn't do a full start-up like it would if you pushed a button), which it's not supposed to.

Back
Top Bottom