Sam Miller interview in Santa Maria Sun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well hombre "ya blew my cover!"

Actually you read the interview and published this post before I was aware that it had been printed. My wife discovered it yesterday afternoon when the Sun was delivered to her office.

I appreciate you efforts and posting but I would have preferred that the article not have been published. The fact that I was chosen for the 2013 "SCUBA Service Award" needed not be publicized on this board, as well as some of my game collecting activities of yesteryear which occurred long before most posters were born and probably before their parents were born.

But we have been friends for a long long time and all is forgiven and I certainly appreciate your efforts and your many contributions to recreational diving.

Keep up the good and great work,

SDM

Guilty as charged. The accolades are well deserved. It is truly a humble man that is embarrassed by the honors bestowed upon him.

Back
Top Bottom