Liveaboard diving in the Bay Islands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zeppelindiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello all,

I would like to bring to everyone's attention that there IS a liveaboard diving operator in the Caribbean Bay Islands. We started a liveaboard diving and sailing operation based out of French Cay Harbor, Roatan in February of 2013. We offer private, personalized liveaboard diving trips aboard our 47 foot luxury sailboat with the itineraries and schedule tailored to our guests preferences. We can provide you with access to all the best sites that the local dive shops don't go to as well as the most popular sites near the resorts, but at times of day when no one else is on the site. This is the ultimate in small group diving with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 guests and 2 Instructors to take care of them! For more information check out our website Zeppelin Dive & Sail | Roatan Live Aboard Sailing & Diving Charters

Hi Wayne,

For anyone thinking of going to Roatan or wants to have a fantastic time with incredible diving!! Join Wayne and Elly on the Zeppellin. My wife and I did the first part of July and had a truly memorable time. The best trip I have been on and I have been diving all over the world.

Sam Sitzman

Back
Top Bottom