Great Lakes Shipwreck Festival

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

homema4.gif

Date: Saturday, February 21, 2004
Time: 9:00 am until 5:00 pm
Location: Oakland Community College, Orchard Ridge Campus, Building J - Tirrell Hall. Farmington Hills, Michigan. (NW suburbs of Detroit)

Outstanding program this year - hope to see lots of the Wrecking Club members there!

Great Lakes Shipwreck Festival Homepage

lisa4516:
Don and I are looking forward to the festival! Maybe we can plan a get together!

We have ordered our tickets for the Great Lakes Shipwreck festival in Farmington Hills, Mi for this weekend! Who is going? Hope to see some of you there!

lisa4516:
We have ordered our tickets for the Great Lakes Shipwreck festival in Farmington Hills, Mi for this weekend! Who is going? Hope to see some of you there!

I'll be there. It's looking like it will be a great show, there are a whole bunch of presentations I want to take in, not to mention the exhibits.

I'll be there...we're blowing into town Friday night and staying through Sunday morning...but we're staying at a different hotel.

Saturday night I've sort of planned to make an appearance at a local dart pub....but I'm flexible...

Big-t-2538:
I'll be there...we're blowing into town Friday night and staying through Sunday morning...but we're staying at a different hotel.

Saturday night I've sort of planned to make an appearance at a local dart pub....but I'm flexible...

Big-T We will be looking out for someone who matches your profile picture!

Big-t-2538:

Big T
Will keep a look out for you, (you're usually not hard to miss). I will be working the festival but hope to have time to meet the SB folks that are going.

Back
Top Bottom