Warranty/Repair turn around times for lights?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spg01

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just wondering what the current turn around time is for getting a LED 25 repaired? I am really hoping it is not 3 months like another poster said.

Had an absolutely atrocious experience getting a light serviced by Hollis. Had a LED16Watt light flood and cause obvious corrosion damage. Thankfully the light was OEM by Light Monkey. After months of back and forth between Hollis and the LDS who deals their wares, I called Corey and Joel who were able to replace the flooded canister battery, repair the contacts, wire, etc (all for a meager, very meager in fact, fee) in a week (including shipping time from San Diego->Florida->Back.

Light Monkey continues to win my business. Hollis customer service sucks - YMMV.

Just wondering what the current turn around time is for getting a LED 25 repaired? I am really hoping it is not 3 months like another poster said.

Hi Spg01,

Turnaround time for your light is 1-2 weeks depending upon location. Due to previous design updates, there was an unforeseen parts delay which has been resolved.

Please call our service department at 888-383-DIVE. We would be happy to get it sorted for you.

Thanks,

Nick

That sounds like good news. But they have had it for over a week and I have not heard anything.

But I will call them today and see if I can get some info. Thanks Nick.

---------- Post added July 24th, 2013 at 08:23 PM ----------

good news! it is supposed to ship out tomorrow. hopefully I will get it by early next week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom