I Need ReactPro PC Software Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

djdande

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have the older, and newer models of the ReactPro dive computers and was trying to consolidate the info into one program. I changed the dive computer info in the PC program and now I cannot pull up my past dives...I tried changing the dive computer back to the exact wording, but it capitalizes the name of the dive computer and does not show any past dives...is there a way I can go into the software program on my PC and change the computer name on my profile so it will recognize my previous dives, or import my past dives to the newer computer name ? They are still located on my pc, because I can see the back up files but cannot open them. I have both software discs, the one for the dive computer with the white face and the one for the dive computer with the grey face....I do not want to lose all my dive info as I have over 260 entries. :depressed:I think if I could find the file in the software program that contains the dive computer info and change it to the original dive computer spelling that I had there I could open up my dives list. Does anyone have any ideas???? Regards, Jim

Go to the Sherwood, Genesis or Akona website and make sure that you are using the newest version of the software. I doubt you are if you are using what came on the pre-packed discs. Those must be several years old.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom