Stolen 40 cubic foot stage bottle. Need help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Attention all New York, New Jersey and other local dive facilities. On Saturday July 27th, I was diving Lake George NY and when unloading a dive boat, had a 40 cubic foot stage bottle and regulator stolen. While I don't have the serial numbers of the equipment at the moment (but am going through paperwork to get them), I can describe the equipment. It was a yellow Luxfer aluminum 40 bottle, with an OMS staging kit. I had a green, circular 2nd stage keeper on the neck and my last name "Miglucci" was written on the top of the tank neck. I also had an OMS Workhorse DIN regulator screwed into the valve, with a 32 inch black regulator hose and a 2nd stage with a yellow cap that said OMS. I had 4 surgical tubes on the tank, 2 clear and 2 black. I also had a blue visual SDI/TDI sticker (I believe done in January, February or March of 2013) that was placed on by Adirondack Scuba. If any shop happens to see anyone with this or has someone come in trying to sell it, please email me immediately! My email is Nate442422@aol.com. Thank you so very much!

Nate

The tank serial number is LS1294

Attention all New York, New Jersey and other local dive facilities. On Saturday July 27th, I was diving Lake George NY and when unloading a dive boat, had a 40 cubic foot stage bottle and regulator stolen. While I don't have the serial numbers of the equipment at the moment (but am going through paperwork to get them), I can describe the equipment. It was a yellow Luxfer aluminum 40 bottle, with an OMS staging kit. I had a green, circular 2nd stage keeper on the neck and my last name "Miglucci" was written on the top of the tank neck. I also had an OMS Workhorse DIN regulator screwed into the valve, with a 32 inch black regulator hose and a 2nd stage with a yellow cap that said OMS. I had 4 surgical tubes on the tank, 2 clear and 2 black. I also had a blue visual SDI/TDI sticker (I believe done in January, February or March of 2013) that was placed on by Adirondack Scuba. If any shop happens to see anyone with this or has someone come in trying to sell it, please email me immediately! My email is Nate442422@aol.com. Thank you so very much!

Nate

That suxxx!!!!! big time. Hope you notified any shops (directly) where thay might try to get a fill. You might also want to notify boat diving operations in the area and keep an eye on Craig's List. What a rotten effer. Hope you get him/her.

Don't forget to include pawn shops. That kinda stuff will get your back side kicked in cave country.

Don't forget to include pawn shops. That kinda stuff will get your back side kicked in cave country.
If everyone can please tell your local dive shops to check this out or to tell your friends to look at this and spread the word, that would be great. Still holding out hope the bottle turns up. Thank you!

Nate

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom