Diving Oahu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

any of the wrecks town-side are good (or if you're not restricted to town-side, Mahi on west-side or Corsair in Hawaii Kai)

Sea Tiger, YO 257,turtle canyon are all nice dives.

Dove Sea Tiger wreck and Rojo Reef. Both good dives. Saw two huge turtles and a pod of dolphins on our safety stop.

I was very impressed with Kaimana Divers operation. Safety conscious but not "nanny".

Roch Hagelin

Dove Sea Tiger wreck and Rojo Reef. Both good dives. Saw two huge turtles and a pod of dolphins on our safety stop.

I was very impressed with Kaimana Divers operation. Safety conscious but not "nanny".

Roch Hagelin

I was on the boat with you, a beautiful day of diving, vis was 80-100 on the wreck, 60 on the reef. Missed the dolphins. Did see an awesome school of leopard string rays the previous day. All the wrecks YO257, Sea Tiger, etc... have been good and full of life. The reefs a little less so, its lava based structure with modest coral, but if you get in close there are some interesting critters. So stick the the morning dives (deep wreck followed by a reef) rather than the afternoon (2 shallow dives for new divers).

The pickup / drop service is REALLY nice, saves the parking hassle playing find the dive boat.

Mahalo guys!

Best dive of the summer....... those dolphins were INSANE! See ya soon Rich.

G

---------- Post added August 6th, 2013 at 07:39 AM ----------

OH and BTW...... Just wanted to mention we don't leave from Ala Wai but rather Kewalo Basin for our townside trips. Wish I had some GoPro of the dolphins buzzing us on the safety stop but it's a whole lot easier to get stunning video when you actually take the GoPro out of your pocket. DOH!

G

Back
Top Bottom