La Jolla - harassment of wildlife

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nothing like chilling on the bottom and then being harassed by a bunch of idiots. These guys are ignorant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I flagged the video for violent or repulsive content> Animal abuse. Hopefully YouTube will close their account[FONT=arial, sans-serif].[/FONT]

These morons name themselves in this video harassing wildlife:

Free Dive La Jolla Cove : Shark Wrestling - YouTube

what can be done?

Well its certainly illegal - the rules at the cove concerning harassment are pretty clear. Unfortunately, I doubt much can be done.

---------- Post added August 4th, 2013 at 12:21 AM ----------

I flagged the video for violent or repulsive content> Animal abuse. Hopefully YouTube will close their account.

I did the same and made it clear in the comment section that it is illegal to harass wildlife at La Jolla cove.

Idiots....and I told them so.

Idiots.

I wonder if GoPro and Scubapro know that their names are associated with this clip on Youtube?

They might send those assinine morons a legal notice.

I wonder if GoPro and Scubapro know that their names are associated with this clip on Youtube?

They might send those assinine morons a legal notice.

What!?!? Scubapro and GoPro are sponsoring the harassment of wildlife in a protected marine sanctuary?!!

yes, that might ruffle some corporate feathers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom