Razor Sidemount demos and class, Aug 31 through Sept 8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSandM

Missed and loved by many.
Rest in Peace
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Peter and I are very pleased to announce that Natalie Gibb, cave explorer and instructor from Tulum, Mexico, will be in the Seattle area the first week of September. Natalie has been signed off by Steve Bogaerts to teach the Razor sidemount setup, and she will be offering both demos of the equipment and an open water sidemount class while she is here.

Demos will be about 2 1/2 hours, and will cost $100. They will be held over the weekend of August 31. The class will be Monday and Wednesday night and then open water diving on the following weekend. Cost for the class is $900. Rental equipment will be available for the pool sessions, but the student must own his own setup for the open water dives (rigs will be available to purchase).

Please PM me if you are interested in either the demos or the class. Natalie is a kick -- 4'11" of powerhouse, with an infectious grin!

I am actually pretty interested in this razor sidemount set up, due to a climbing injury I can no longer reach my left valve in backmount doubles. However I live in canada, just north of you guys up in vancouver. Do you know of any demos/classes coming up this way or do I have to make a road trip?

Back
Top Bottom