Lake Simcoe - Queen wreck coordinates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clipperTT

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi all,

I'm looking the coordinates to the wreck of the Queen in lake Simcoe. You can post here of send me a PM.

cheers

Is this the old Chris craft tht was sunk year back by a local club it sitsin 80' just off Barrie.

Perhaps you're thinking of the Neilson. I'm after the one by big bay point with the masts..

That wreck I dove like 17 years ago, it's better found using a scooter you won't get to it fining. If you go off the dock at big back point straight out and as you just start going down the slope do a 45 degree and go strait out about 1/4 mile you should run into it if your lucky and it's not a big boat small little thing and hard to find in dark silty water. It was originaly found by Alec P of Scuba2000 about 30 years ago. the other small 2 boats at BBP we sunk four years ago at 45 feet and the 3rd out to the right about 10 years.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom