Allure of the Seas - Eastern Caribbean Cruise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

carlitosmendez

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello everybody, this next september my soon to be wife and I will be on our honeymoon trip, we'll be going on the Allure of the Seas cruise, the one that goes around the eastern side of the caribbean, i.e. Bahamas, St. Thomas and St. Martin.

We are both AOWD from SSI with over a hundred dives, all of them on the caribbean since we are venezuelans, most of our dives have been on an area called "Mochima" in Venezuela, but we have also been to Bonaire a couple of times.

Having said that, which destination would you consider to be the most attractive, of these three, Bahamas, St. Thomas or St. Martin?.

Thanks a lot,

Carlos.

---------- Post added August 13th, 2013 at 06:59 PM ----------

Anybody?

I have dove St. Thomas several times and I like it alot. Check your port times because i think it is very hard to get in the Bahamas dive.

Contact Stuart Coves in the Bahamas. They deal a lot with the cruise ships and will be able to let you know if your port times will allow diving. If they do, Stuarts has a really good shark dive, nice wrecks and a fantastic wall. They do pick ups from the cruise ship dock. Better dive destination than your other two options.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom