Discounted Trip to the Socorros in November 2014

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BDSC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hello Everyone and here are the details of the trip in case you are interested.

Dates: Saturday, November 8th - Sunday, November 16th, 2014 but you will need to arrive in Cabo on Friday the 7th.

Liveaboard: The Rocio Del Mar and here is the link..... Rocio Del Mar Liveaboard

Price: The usual price for this trip is $3295 but we are discounting everyones price by $500 for a final price of $2795!

So here is the deal with all of this. I had to book this trip last year because I wanted the first trip of the fall season and I wanted the entire boat as well. So I had to book over two years in advance to make that happen. When our group gets together to do a trip, we take the free spots we earn as a group and even a nice chunk of the commission that comes our way and we spread that savings over everyones cost. That's why we can discount the price by $500. So we all pay the very same thing and no one pays "retail price" so another person can go for free. I pay just like everyone else.

When I booked this trip I put it up on SB and between SB and many of our regular travelers, it sold out quickly. However, I recently had two folks who needed to back out due to medical reasons. So I now have just two spots open for this trip. If anyone is interested, please let me know and I would be glad to answer any questions you may have. A lot of questions about the trip itself can be answered by going to the Rocio Del Mar website. I have also sent the word out to those going on the trip to let their friends know about the two spaces but I would love to meet a few more SB folks and have them join us.

Hope to hear from you!

BDSC

Hi,

I'm very interested in this trip. :cool2:
I have only one question, when should pay the deposit and the rest of it?

Hello! When a person signs up, an initial deposit of $795 is due. A second deposit of $1000 is due April 1st of 2014 and the final payment of $1000 is due July 1st of 2014.

---------- Post added August 21st, 2013 at 11:01 AM ----------

Looks like just one spot left!

Just to confirm the earlier post, we now have just one spot left.

Thanks!

OK I have an update to this trip. There is a couple going on this trip who would give up their spots if I can find someone to take them. They are building a house and could use the money for a few extras but if I don't find anyone to take the spots they will still go. But I would like to help them out if possible. Right now I have one SB member who would take one of the spots if we can find a second person.

So if anyone would still like to get in on this trip, please let me know.

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom