Marimachi river diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

amobeus

Contributor
Reaction score
Any one know of any wrecks along the Marimachi river near or around the chatham area.

Amobeus

Don't think there are any.. But up in the St.Lawrence there's the Empress of Ireland about 45m down.. only problem is the current very strong very dangerous

If you travel up to Point a Vert just outside Bathurst there's Atlas Park. there are two sunken boats on at 30' one at 60' and mining equipement at 100' .. It's just a rock quarry.. but at least you can get a good dive with good visibility.

Thanks for the info, I'm also from Chatham...moved to Toronto 4 years ago. I took up diving out here, but hope to do some back home this summer.

In the Bay Chaleur your not going to hit more then 15 feet in depth unless you can get boat access. You might want to check a book call Atlantic Dive Sites. I pretty sure that's the name.. Gives a list and description of dive sites around the maritimes from NS-NF.

Back
Top Bottom