Here comes Erin...!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon

Colonoscopy Advocate
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
One kilometer high on the Texas Central Plains
# of dives
500 - 999
She formed off of the Cape Verde islands south of the Azores High, an infamous spawning area for some major storms that have built power crossing the Atlantic. It's way too early to tell where she'll be in a week, if she'll survive, or build? Dr Masters seems too think she could go for Bermuda, while some computers aim her for just north of the Caribbean - but as the world turns, who knows...?

From: Tropical Storm Erin : 5 Day Forecast Map : Weather Underground

Image should auto update for the duration...

at201305_5day.gif

Not to sound callus but I'm glad we came to the Brac early this year, leaving this Sat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Not to sound callus but I'm glad we came to the Brac early this year, leaving this Sat.
Understandable enough. As much time, trouble, and money as it takes to be there - you don't want to cut the trip short to escape. I did that once.

Looks like Dr. Masters was right tho, as she's heading for Bermuda, with little chance of surviving that long.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom