Roatan 24/8-31/8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ashley1101

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi ScubaBoarders!

I will be in Roatan 24/8-31/8 and would love to know who else is around. Perhaps to meet up and chat/hang/dive/etc. I'm a 28 year old female traveling solo and staying in West End. I'm a Rescue Diver from NYC and love, love, love to dive, so that's what most of my days will consist of, but will also be chillin' at Half Moon Bay Beach.

Please reply or message me if you'll be in Roatan the last week of August! Thanks! :)

Hello, Ashley,

I'll miss you (unless we run into each other at the airport--I'm leaving Sat. 8/24 on the noon Delta flight).

But you could hang out with some of the friends I met on Sunday. They're really cool, they love to drink. One is a bit of a homebody, so you'll have to go find him. The other one is a wanderer, so just hang out, and he (or she) might drop by.

Have a great time!

seahorse_2013.jpgturtle_2013.jpg

Hey! Have a great time! I'm also a 28 year old female rescue diver travelling alone to West End, but not until May. Too bad we won't be there at the same time!

hdtran - Too bad we'll miss each other, but hopefully I'll find some people around West End.

cmneus - Have a wonderful time when you're there in May!

Back
Top Bottom