Maui trip 8-14 thru 8-22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steve Eady

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Best trip ever, took my brother in law this time and we had a blast. Weather and Viz were great this trip. stayed at Lahaina shores beach resort. Would like to buy a condo there sooooon. Best dives again were with www.mauiscooterdivers.com . We dove the Carthiginian wreck and Z blocks, Black sand beach and Makena again. Great people and great fun. Also did a boat dive to lani with Lahaina divers. Dove Mala pier with a buddy of mine and the viz on that day was unbelievable. Just cant wait to get back soon.

Thanks Steve,

Had a great time scooter diving with you last week! Funny you mentioned the Carthaginian. You and I actually went to the St. Anthony's boat. On Friday I did go to the Carthaginian from the Puumana parking area. It was awesome. I will take you next time you are out. And remember we are a full service operation that can also assist you with your real estate purchases! Lol see you next time.

I forgot what boat LOL, must have been Bill keeping me at the bar to late. But the video of Liz inside is pretty funny. and yes if we buy I know who we will use. THANKS AGAIN you guys are the best.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom