Where to go and with who with two days in Oahu?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cy8ne

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
So both myself and my bud have two days for diving in Oahu. I've looked around and i've been seeing mixed reviews on dive shops and where to dive. Can I get some inputs? My friend and I are both OWD certified. Thanks.

Great to hear that you get a couple days to play over on Oahu! I would strongly suggest getting in touch with Gabe at Kaimana divers. I just returned from diving with his staff and it was great. Very fun and very professional. Check out their Tripadvisor ratings as well and you'll see nothing but positive reviews. With only two days to dive I think having a blast is a slam dunk with these guys. I dove with Lindsey and Kevin personally - but all the staff members I met were great. Have a blast over there!

A

---------- Post added August 26th, 2013 at 11:01 AM ----------

The number for Kaimana Divers is 1-808-772-1795. You'll love the wrecks and reefs they do!
A

Where are you staying? If you're in Honolulu and don't want to have to go far, Kaimana is a great choice. Gabe and Drew and everyone else there will hook you up right. If you're somewhere further out, like Turtle Bay on the North Shore, the best option may change.

You didn't say when you're coming either... KD will hook you up almost anywhere on the island if you give them notice and and even pick you up if you're downtown...

My wife and I got back from Oahu a couple of weeks ago. We dove the east end several times with Island Divers and the west end one day with Hawaii Nautical. We liked both ops but thought the sites on the west end (Mahi wreck and Makaha Caverns) we're the ones we enjoyed the most.

Thanks for the shout outs guys.....

This time of year we are running townside boats to the wrecks of the Sea Tiger and YO 257 as well as a few other off the beaten path gems. We can also arrange for charters on the West Side to sites like the Mahi, LCU's, Airplane Wreck and Makaha...... Sadly, North Shore diving may be done for the year but hey, bring on the WHALES!

G

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom