Sms 100

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yank

Registered
Reaction score
Can I adjust the size down on the harness? I am an inch shorter and about 20 lbs lighter than the specs on the XXL size chart. I wear a dry suit with thick insulation as well. Thanks.

---------- Post added August 27th, 2013 at 09:37 PM ----------

No reply. Glad I'm not in a hurry for service. Direct message got no reply either. Maybe I haven't enough patience.

Last edited:
yes, just like any BC, its adjustable, 20 lbs and an inch shorter shouldn't be a concern at all. the system's harness itself is 2" webbing with padding, you can shorten them and rearrange most of the D-rings to your hearts content.

Thanks. I appreciate your reply. I'm considering the SMS 100. I hope I can get help/ service from the manufacturer when I need it.

Last edited:
Thanks. I appreciate your reply. I'm considering the SMS 100. I hope I can get help/ service from the manufacturer when I need it.

The SMS100 is a great sidemount rig, you won’t be disappointed. All my experience with Hollis has been great. While nick sometimes posts on Scubaboard, if you’re in a hurry the best way to get questions answered is going through email or phone call.
Contact Hollis Gear

Back
Top Bottom