KONA I need to have my Scubapro reg serviced

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chocoholic

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi All,
I am on the Big Island near Kona visiting and I need to have my Scubapro regulator serviced. I figure I'll have the annual done here.
Which shop would you all suggest?

If you're on a dive trip and your reg is working I'd delay the service until you've finished diving. If there's an issue then obviously it needs looking at.

Per the ScubaPro website:

BIG ISLAND DIVERS
74-5467 KAIWI STREET
KAILUA-KONA, HI 96740
808-329-6068
808-326-5654

BREEZE HAWAII DIVING BIG ISLAND
74-5543 KAIWI STREET E115
KAILUA KONA, HI 96740
(808) 326-4085
info@breezehawaii.com

JACK'S DIVING LOCKER
75-5813 ALII DRIVE
KAILUA KONA, HI 96740
(808) 329-7585
dive@jacksdivinglocker.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I'd give them each a call and and ask how quickly they could do your service. That'll likely be the deciding factor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

BID serviced mine while I was diving with them, out on the boat they were setting everything up for me and my regulator wouldn't stop free flowing. Got it fixed that day and the charge was very reasonable.

I took it to Jack's Diving Locker. I should get it back in a day or two, hopefully.
Thanks for the quick replies.

I got my reg back in good shape and dove it today. Smooth breathing, I love my scubapro.
I dove out of Puako today - turtles, a zebra eel, fair amount of fish and a couple nudis. 81 degree water.... aaahhhh!!!! Going to night dive with Mantas tonight.
:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom