DM/DiveCon in El Nido or Mactan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reitoei

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm going to do a DM/DiveCon in December but I have some doubts about diving and life style between two places, El Nido and Mactan.
For the DM I'm more interested to learn and concerned about the dive center, but of course if the dives are nicer than nice it will be better than better.

About the life style Im not searching for a party-all-night-long but it would be nice a place where I can meet other people, drink a coke, socialize, and with internet.

1. As the reports that Im finding about dinving in El Nido are bad and mostly old, I would like to know if there is someone who has been diving in El Nido recently (this year 2013) and what is her/his opinion without comparing it with other places. Why like it why dont.

2. What about living for 3 months in El Nido ? prices ? are still there electricity cuts as Im reading in some posts ? what about inet connection ?

3. What about the dives in Mactan (please, think that as a trainee I'm not traveling and will be fixed there)

4. What about living in Mactan or next to (prices, commodities, etc).

Thank you all in advance !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom