Hollis DG03 flashes Alt and shuts down

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sabbe

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hollis DG03 cycles through the numbers, flashes Alt, and shuts down within seconds of turning on.

If I get it wet it says violation too deep.

Two weeks ago, before this problem, I tried to dive it nitrox but I suspect it switched back to air sometime during the boat ride out. I didn't realize this until I was in the water so I went with tables instead. Computer of course thought I seriously violated my time and went into violation mode.

Per the manual it should have locked in violation mode for a day, not weeks.

Nothing in manual for alt error. Tried clearing memory and changing battery with no effect.

Sam

Hollis DG03 cycles through the numbers, flashes Alt, and shuts down within seconds of turning on.

If I get it wet it says violation too deep.

Two weeks ago, before this problem, I tried to dive it nitrox but I suspect it switched back to air sometime during the boat ride out. I didn't realize this until I was in the water so I went with tables instead. Computer of course thought I seriously violated my time and went into violation mode.

Per the manual it should have locked in violation mode for a day, not weeks.

Nothing in manual for alt error. Tried clearing memory and changing battery with no effect.

Sam

Hi Sam,

Sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing. Please contact Hollis customer service at 888-383-DIVE. We would be happy to get this sorted for you.

Thanks,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom