Flights to Provo from the US

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KathyV

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi, I have searched the forum but I haven't found much information about flights to Provo. We are considering a T&C vacation in late fall and will be traveling from Chicago (O'Hare or Midway) and I am looking for suggestions about the best air options? Thanks!

From what I recall, we ended going through Charlotte from Phoenix. I don't recall the airline.

You can view a list of airlines that service the island at Providenciales International Airport - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Many of the major US carriers fly there but you will need to go to one of their east coast gateways.

Thanks!

---------- Post added September 4th, 2013 at 07:14 AM ----------

From what I recall, we ended going through Charlotte from Phoenix. I don't recall the airline.

That was probably US Air.
Charlotte is a major hub for them.

Thanks, I didn't think about US Air (or Delta) because O'Hare is a Hub for United and American, but I'll check them and Midway too! The airfare I'm finding is pretty expensive (around $750 per person round trip) and then the baggage fees on top of that!

---------- Post added September 4th, 2013 at 12:31 PM ----------

You can view a list of airlines that service the island at Providenciales International Airport - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Many of the major US carriers fly there but you will need to go to one of their east coast gateways.

That was probably US Air.
Charlotte is a major hub for them.

Yippee! I just redeemed our Capital One Air Miles and saved $1,400 on round-trip air for 2 on US Airways!

Now I have another question, can anyone recommend a car rental agency on Provo?

Last edited:
Grace Bay Rentals.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom