16+ Events in Sept with Power Scuba!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Power Scuba

Supreme Benchwarmer
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Saturday Sept 7th: Only 13 (out of 75) spots left for our free movie night and social. Power Scuba is throwing a keg and some wine into the mix and it's all sizing up to be one heckuva party! Come watch The Life Aquatic (Bill Murray, William Dafoe, Cate Blanchet) with us in Andre's beautiful, large backyard! We did a dry run last night and it all went swimmingly! Wear your red beanie or Team Zissou t-shirt! Hurry and sign up here: Free Movie Night with Power Scuba!

event_258318302.jpeg

Thursday Sept 5:
Thirsty Thursday Cask Night

Friday Sept 6: Friday Morning Dive at La Jolla Cove!

Saturday Sept 7: Movie Setup Crew Needed

Monday Sept 9: Manic Monday (Night Dive) at La Jolla Shores!!!

Tuesday Sept 10: Bay is getting cleaned: Meeting

Friday Sept 13: Friday Morning Dive at La Jolla Cove!

Saturday Sept 14: Sheer Beauty: Oil Rigs and a Wreck. 3 Tanks for $82.96!

Sunday Sept 15: Wreck & Cavern: Hogan and Train Wheels (Boat dive)

Sunday Sept 15: Scripps Canyon Shore Dive & Beach Cleanup!

Monday Sept 16: Manic Monday (Night Dive) at La Jolla Shores!!!

Saturday Sept 21: Wreck & Reef at "Beginner" Depths! (Boat dive)

Saturday Sept 21: Get Acquainted Dive at La Jolla COVE

Sunday Sept 22: Del Mar Advanced Beach Dive - Big Tank a Must!

Monday Sept 23: Manic Monday (Night Dive) at La Jolla Shores!!!

Monday Sept 30: Manic Monday (Night Dive) at La Jolla Shores!!!

Eh? What's that? Did I hear someone say there are never any dive events going on? Really now? :)
See you soon!

Bill
Supreme Benchwarmer

Bill
im coming to SD 9/24-29 for a conference and am looking to get underwater to experience southern cal Diving. Im hoping to sneak away for a couple tanks. Where would you suggest if Im solo and looking for a buddy or reasonable trip? any new things on the calendar for your group 9/25, 26 or 27?
thanks
JIM

Who else besides Power SCUBA offers such a vast array of dive opportunities? Makes me want to move to San Diego! However, I was not a fan of "The Life Aquatic" (guess my sense of humor was turned off) and Bill Murray is one of my least favorite actors. Perhaps I should watch it again, this time with a "little" wine. Tee hee.

Bill
im coming to SD 9/24-29 for a conference and am looking to get underwater to experience southern cal Diving. Im hoping to sneak away for a couple tanks. Where would you suggest if Im solo and looking for a buddy or reasonable trip? any new things on the calendar for your group 9/25, 26 or 27?
thanks
JIM

Hey there. I am doing a 3 tank dive on Friday the 27th on the Marrisa.

I also want to dive that Thursday, 9/26 and I am still looking for a buddy.

Keith and Jim,

Nothing on the Power Scuba calendar for those days, but check it occasionally as many events are not posted until a week beforehand or so.

Cheers,

Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom