Gilboa Weekend and Poker Run 9/21-22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheHobster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
All:

Divers Supply Indy, Traveling Dive and Liars Club and Indy Dive Club are having a weekend at Gilboa, September 21-22. Many of us will be arriving Friday Sept 20, and we have the turnaround reserved. This would be a great oppty to meet folks from Indy, dive while Gilboa is still very comfortable, and tell tall tales around the campfire. I doubt there will be any issues with finding a buddy to dive with :)

Additionally, we will have a Poker Run starting at 2 PM Sat. $5 per buddy team, Poker rules, and the specifics will be available then. W'll register and brief at 2, show our cards at 3:30. Worst hand gets the $5 back; winning hand gets 50% of balance; "1st loser" gets 30% of balance and "2nd loser" gets 20% of the balance. So that's after lunch and before dinner(with us, food is important). Last time we invited "outside" folks, a buddy pair from Kentucky won the pot and it paid for there airfills, and they hung with us all weekend!

If there, drop by and say hey! Since an AOW class will be happening also, I am sure there will be a night dive as well.

Get with me if yoiu have any questions, otherwise, I hope to see you then!!

Tokens and floats ready; camper packed; I am ready!!! See ya there?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom