warm diving this winter?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

naiya

Registered
Reaction score
anyone know of any outings to a warm destination this winter, looking to hook up with a group from the east coast in April..

Hi.. Sand and Sea Dive shop in Kentville, NS has a trip planned for Cuba in April I believe. (902) 678-7234...

nalfein:
Hi.. Sand and Sea Dive shop in Kentville, NS has a trip planned for Cuba in April I believe. (902) 678-7234...

that's awesome.. thank you, I'll get in touch with them. Also saw an article that they offer shark cage dive charters, didn't know that was offered around here..! great to know, will be checking that out with them too.

Yep... my wife got out on the shark charter last summer, I missed out, I was on duty. They saw 2 blue sharks, about 6 feet long, she's got some good pics. I don't know if the photos on the website are working yet, but she took them... It's about $150 for the trip I believe... I'll be out there this summer, it's going to be sweet... Liz and Mike Huntley run the shop, they're good people....

dive safe all..

chris

One of the Halifax Dive shops offers shark dives.. I think it was $100 per day.. but I am not sure. Considering that for next summer.

Hi Firediver..

I didn't know there was a shop in Halifax offering shark charters. I guess you're not sure which one it was. When I dive out of the city, I usually use Torpedo Rays, I don't know much about the other shops up there. The trips I was speaking about actually launch from Lunenberg, but the shop is in Kentville, the shop in Lunenberg is out of business now.... for anyone who didn't know.
We were out looking for bottles today, good vis, 32F bottom temp, a nice dive all around...

dive safe folks...

chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom