New to forum and scuba, in Ohio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kalencap

New
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new to the forum and to scuba. Hoping to buddy up and do a few shallow water scuba dives in western Lake Erie (nature seeking primarily) in 2014 after completing PADI certification. I'm in Columbus, but 2nd place is Catawba Island/Port Clinton.

Would "Great Lakes Wrecking Crew" be likely the right regional group for me on scubaboard? Just getting my feet wet and my interests are primarily environmental and recreational fitness for it.

Thanks, Kalen

Welcome, Kalen;

This is the place. I would highly recommend you attend our GLWC Meet & Greet on the weekend of Oct. 18 at Gilboa Quarry. We spend the entire weekend diving, eating and socializing. We have all types of divers from newbies to Tech Divers to CCR divers. We do a lot of Great Lakes wreck diving and also travel to other places. We chartered a Blackbeard Cruise boat out of Nassau and will be diving the Exuma Cays next Aug. You will make great connections at this event and learn a great deal about our passion. Put it on your calendar. All are welcome. Any questions? This is the place to get answers.

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom