Valentine's Diving Outing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverbrian

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Seeing that dreaded day for singles is on a Saturday, I have an idea.

Those of us that don't want to think about the flowers and cards that we ARE NOT getting or receiving should find a place to meet and go diving on Feb. 14. (Or those that do have people to share the day with could dive some cold water with us so that they have an excuse to warm each other up. :wink: )

What about it?

Brian,

why aren't YOU taking your Valentine out that day??

sapphire:
Brian,

why aren't YOU taking your Valentine out that day??

She has her children that weekend. I am not invited, LOL. Maybe next year. :sigh:

Hey Brian
I know of a great beach dive, water temp is 74 or so, you won't get too cold diving...or need warmed up too much afterwards....and be diving with a bunch of unavailable (relationship wise) folks........
Sounds like a good idea a Valentines Day Dive....C'mon down, ya'll are invited!

diverbrian:
She has her children that weekend. I am not invited, LOL. Maybe next year. :sigh:
Bah....that means nothing....they can cook while you dive.

Warm water is out of the question. I just don't have time to make the trip.

I was actually thinking Gilboa on the fourteenth as I have tickets to a hockey game in Saginaw on the fifteenth. But thanks for the thoughts :) .

Actually, I am thinking of diving on the fourteenth and I can easily see my employer making us work that weekend. That is the cost of record sales. Weekend plans get difficult. LOL

diverbrian:
Seeing that dreaded day for singles is on a Saturday, I have an idea.

Those of us that don't want to think about the flowers and cards that we ARE NOT getting or receiving should find a place to meet and go diving on Feb. 14. (Or those that do have people to share the day with could dive some cold water with us so that they have an excuse to warm each other up. :wink: )

What about it?

Great idea! But I have a better idea, it's called a hot tub!!! The water is 103 and the vis is great!!!!

yeah, but good luck trying to put any gear on or swimming around....

Back
Top Bottom