IKELITE Housing Maintenance and Support

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CAPTAIN SINBAD

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello:

I am the proud owner of an Ikelite housing for Canon Rebel T3i and I have used the housing successfully for two years (almost). I have not had any problems (except minor rust buildup in one of the button wires) but was wondering if it would be possible to send it to the manufacturer for possible service and to check if everything is working according to manufacturer's satisfaction?

Also I would like to order

a) Both O rings.
b) New rotating Sleeves for my wide angle lens and its dome port.

I could add pictures of the parts if it helps. Please let me know how I can proceed with the above.

Thanks and kind regards -

CS

Hello:

I am the proud owner of an Ikelite housing for Canon Rebel T3i and I have used the housing successfully for two years (almost). I have not had any problems (except minor rust buildup in one of the button wires) but was wondering if it would be possible to send it to the manufacturer for possible service and to check if everything is working according to manufacturer's satisfaction?

Also I would like to order

a) Both O rings.
b) New rotating Sleeves for my wide angle lens and its dome port.

I could add pictures of the parts if it helps. Please let me know how I can proceed with the above.

Thanks and kind regards -

CS

Captain,

Send the housing with a cover letter and/or a copy of this thread to:

Ikelite Service Dept.
Ikelite Underwater Systems
50 West 33rd St.,
Indianapolis, IN 46208

Include your request for additional accessory items and any photos you feel would be relevant for acquiring the correct parts. The Ikelite Service Dept. will contact you with an estimate before proceeding. Turnaround time is approximately 2 weeks.

Best Regards,

Brett Foster - Ikelite

Thanks very much Brett. This is very helpful.

Regards -

CS

Back
Top Bottom